Tuesday, July 21, 2009

...

Ok, so at the moment I'm not able to upload pictures. Really happy about it, but there's nothing I can do about it. A total pain in the ass.
I'm getting close to finishing “In the Garden.” I'm pretty happy with it. Though of course there are a couple little things that I'm going to redo.
I've started working of a bunch of other things as well. I've found in the last few weeks that I really can draw males and male clothing. -big smile- I've always been rather hesitant to draw the male gender, But no longer. -hehe- Happy.
I'm also working on some older pictures which I'm yet to finish because I was either to lazy or I lost the inspiration for it or just got to a point where I didn't know what do to next to finish it.
I've been making thing too. Sewing and beading. It's fun. I have these random bursts where I'll suddenly have about 20 different ideas for pieces of jewellery crowding my brain. It's annoying when that happens. Still I can usually get through them. When I can upload again I'll put a few things up.
Something a little out of the ordinary for me is that I've been sewing. I've made a little white dress with red lace on the bottom and a sash that you can, but don't have to, wear. I love it. It can be worn as a dress or top. Very simple, but nice.
And now, I'm going to go and study a bit..... or do some more art, which ever is the closest thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment